Please enjoy my tribute to the 35th anniversary of the Zelda series. Thank you Nintendo and Miyamoto-san for making so many of my favorite games and inspiring me to make my own.
This game is completely free and will be taken down if requested by Nintendo.
How To Play
- Use mouse, gamepad, or touch to control.
- Dashing protects you from damage.
- You don't lose money when you die!
- Your game is automatically saved.
- Red boomerang can grab pickups.
- Blue boomerang does double damage.
- Shopkeep will raise prices if he dies.
- Enemies and player are slowed by sand.
- There are 10 procedurally generated levels.
- Win to unlock speed run mode.
- Fullscreen mode recommended.
- Press M to toggle Music.
Follow me on Twitter, I post about everything I make.